About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Little Things. 2.

It's time for another list of the awesome little things in life!

She gets it. (source)

1.) The smell of clean laundry. Oooohhh, it is so good. It's like sex in the nose. But not really, because that saying sounded a lot better in my head, ew. BONUS: When you're walking outside, and you smell that sweet laundry goodness. Something about the mix of fresh air and clean clothes is to die for.

2.) Peeling that little sticker off the front of new sunglasses. Yeah, this one definitely falls into the very little, teeny-tiny things category. But hey, I still dig it.

3.) When parked in a tight parking lot, and you come out to open spaces on one or both sides of you. This one may just be me, because I am an awful parker. Seriously. I'm not a very great driver either, and I am well aware of this. I'm not bad, and I barely ever run into things. But, when trying to back out of a tight space, I have been known to turn it into a 15-point ordeal. Nothing beats coming out to an open spot next to me. I just turn that wheel all the way to the right and swing on outta there.

4.) When  a random little kid smiles and waves at you. I like to think that children have a sixth sense about people. In most cases, they can look at someone and immediately know whether they are a good person or not. So, when a random kid smiles and waves at me, I feel really good about myself. I feel as if I must be giving off a really good vibe. It makes my day!

Dark cell phone photo of my surprise German chocolate cheesecake from a coworker this past week.

5.) Receiving chocolate/cake/candy/food from a coworker, for no reason at all. Enough said.

With Love,
Brittany Danielle.

2 comments:

  1. Something tells me that if we lived near each other, we'd have a glass of wine (or bottle, whatever) together!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the positive vibe of yours!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, girl, I thought the same thing when I first found your blog! haha! Thanks a ton! Also, thank you for being my first(&only) follower. Totally made my day. :)

      Delete