About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Buckethead" can be a term of endearment.

Dear Grayson,


    Oh, my sweet boy. You are a giant goof. We can already tell you are going to be such a little class clown. You are hilarious. I know, I know. It seems odd to call a baby hilarious, but you really are! Our household is filled with laughter, and you are behind a majority of it. You know it too. Whenever you make us laugh, you get so giddy which just makes it all that much funnier. Spitting, biting, fart noises, and the craziest faces are all part of your wobbly stand-up routine.



    You are mastering the fine art of Mama-manipulation. This may prove to be an issue when those teenage years roll around, but for now it is all in good fun. There are few things sweeter in this world than giant, slobbery, open-mouthed baby kisses. Since you have figured them out, you love to give hugs and kisses. I always thank you and get so happy. This can be worked to your advantage, as you have recently displayed. Countless times now, you have randomly leaned in to give me a huge kiss! Of course, I oblige. With one hand, you grab my cheek to help guide our kisses. With the other, you grab my glasses right off my face! You little sneak!! I can't get mad though, because it is just too cute.
 

   I have recently mentioned your little green bucket, that you just love to play with. Well, we like to play a fun game called "Buckethead." I'll put your beloved bucket on your head, and you'll immediately start to try and balance it. Those little hands will go out to your sides, and you will stop moving. Jaw slightly ajar, your eyes will look up & down and side to side trying to catch a glimpse of your own awesome trick. All the while, you keep your head perfectly still and Mama and Daddy call you Buckethead. It's such a blast for you. It's comedic gold for us.

    Please, never let go of your sense of humor. After all, love & laughter make the world go 'round.

With Love,
Your Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment