About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

30 weeks.

Dear Grayson,

I can't believe it is only 10 weeks until you make your grand entrance. I feel like my pregnancy has just flown  by. In the beginning, everyone was telling me to savor every moment and that it would go by so fast. At the time, I didn't understand that completely. Now, I fully understand and am so glad I took their advice and really took in every moment of pregnancy so far. I know we have 10 weeks to go, but trust me when I say that 10 weeks is nothing.

    We can't wait to meet you. Your Dad says so all the time. I think it's a little different for him. I get to carry you around in my belly all day and feel every single movement. He only gets to feel you when he has his hand on my belly. Or his arm, back, or head. Actually, almost any part of his body touches my belly and you start moving! You guys love each other so much already. Anyway, I think he is extremely excited for the day that he gets to be the one carrying you around, and holding you in his arms. We both can't wait to see what you look like. Last week, we went to Florida and stayed at your great grandparents' house. It was such a nice time, and I got to see TONS of baby pictures of your dad. He was the cutest little baby! If you look like him, I won't complain a bit. Though, in your last 3d ultrasound, you definitely had that Frastak nose. I hope that means you will look like BOTH of us. Your dad seems to think you will look like him. He said he has "strong baby genes." Confused, I asked him how would he know that! He said he looks just like he did when he was a baby, and most people (according to him) don't. Therefore, of course, that means he has strong baby genes. I thought that was the funniest thing. We'll see!!

    We might actually see pretty soon! Well, at least have an idea. In a couple weeks, when I hit 32 weeks, we have another 3d/4d ultrasound. We can't wait!! It's perfect too, because my baby shower is the day before. So your Grandma will be in town, and gets to come along! Of course, your Granny and Auntie will be there too! It should be pretty amazing. Last time we saw you, I was 21 weeks. You were very developed, and we got a good look at that sweet face of yours. But this time, you will be almost fully developed!! We are hoping we get a very good idea as to what you look like.

    At 30 weeks, you're about the size of a head of cabbage(3 lbs) and just about 16 inches long. Oh my goodness! You've come a long way from the size of a poppyseed! It's no wonder that you will now kick and move my whole stomach! It's pretty crazy looking/feeling. Sometimes you'll kick so hard, it'll make your dad jump and take his hand off. It's very funny. Mama is feeling pretty good! I feel very blessed that you have been so kind to me. Don't get me wrong, the third trimester is turning out to not be a walk in the park. My back is killing me, and sleeping is near impossible. I toss n turn, and pee about 5 times a night. I'm also big, everywhere. I waddle, and my feet and ankles are swollen. I miss my ankles, which are now certified cankles! However, I see a lot of people that have it so much worse. Therefore, I am very thankful. I just can't wait to meet you, and hold you, and kiss you, and look into your eyes. I cant wait to watch your dad meet you, and hold you, and kiss you, and look into your eyes. I can't wait to officially be a family of 3!!

    We love you so much Grayson!

    With love,
    Your mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment