About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday.



Today's Wordless Wednesday is a bit late, and also include photos from our NY trip! Since there are quite a few photos, please click "read more." Thanks. :)

One of his favorite spots is on Grandpa's shoulders!(left) 
A couple weekends ago with uncle Brent and Caroline!(right)
First train ride!(left) Pizza place chillin'.(right)




Biggest freaking BLT ever. Carnegie's Deli!






Total ladies man.


Love this. He adores his Gramly!






Us at the Merchant Marine Academy Graduation. Love me my man in uniform!

No comments:

Post a Comment