About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Little Things. 3.



I'm not feeling so hot today, and could sure use a pick me. What better way than to remind myself of some things that make me smile?!

1.) Neat lines on a freshly vacuumed carpet. If I could force my husband to play "the floor is lava" for a couple days after I vacuum, I totally would.

2.) When you are waiting in line, and a cashier opens a new register and waves you over. I'm not talking about when they flip on the light, and shout "REGISTER 3 OPEN." &Everyone in line behind you tries to rush over. I'm referring to when the sweet girl in the red polo and khaki pants flips on the light, looks you directly in the eyes, and waves you over. It makes me feel like I just won the check-out game.

3.) When you run to the restroom at a restaurant, and come back to see your food has arrived. I love food. This is no secret. So whenever this happens, I feel as if my meal is like, "Hello Brittany... I've been waiting for you." Yes, that is meant to be read in a seductive voice.

4.) When people/strangers tell you they would have never guessed you had a baby. Do I really need explain this one?!



5.) When you accidentally make a baby pancake. EVERYTHING IS CUTER MINIATURE. Of course a teeny tiny pancake is going to make you smile!!

Like my blog? Please click the button below to vote for me!! You can click once a day. :) Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment