About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Friday, June 21, 2013

How we recycle our empty water bottles.



Kickin' it on the bathroom floor with a water bottle.

Dear Grayson,

    I am envious of your ability to be completely overjoyed by the smallest of things. In order for me to be able to get ready in the morning, I just have to give you an empty water bottle. Yes, an empty water bottle will keep you thoroughly entertained for the better part of an hour. How awesome is that?! You also really enjoy spatulas, pieces of paper, and empty wipe boxes. 

Just helping Grandma with the dishes!

    On the train ride to New York, you spent a good 30 minutes tearing your Grandpa's magazine into bits and pieces. That ability to find magic in anything and everything tends to fade as we grow older. I feel lucky to be able to feel that again through you. Even though I try my hardest to appreciate the little things in life, it is impossible to do so to the extent of a baby or child. You grab at the water bottle the second you see it. Those big blue eyes light up and widen every time you crunch the plastic between your fingers. You wave it in the air, smile, and squeal with delight. What some people would just consider trash, brings you pure joy. &There are very few things in this world better than seeing your child experience that kind of joy. 

With Love,
Your Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment