About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Brittany. Welcome to my little blog. I am a 23 year old mom, military wife, & optimist. My husband is Justin, and he is in the USCG. We have the sweetest baby boy named Grayson. I enjoy the finer things in life.. such as a $6 bottle of wine and bad reality T.V. Quite frankly, life is good.

Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts.



Thursday Thoughts
I stumbled across a fun link-up via Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom called Thursday Thoughts. How perfect for my random, mile-a-minute thought process. Thought I'd try it out today! 

-I went running (well, alternating between jogging and walking) this morning for the first time in a while. Now that Grayson is sleeping much better at night, I definitely plan on doing so a lot more. Even though I had to wake up super early, I felt so good and full of energy afterwards. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to lose the last 5 lbs. of pregnancy weight. ;)

-I have a thing for funny commercials. The cheesier, the better. My husband makes fun of me whenever a commercial cracks me up. Last night, it was this Sonic commercial. "Touche." HA!


-We ordered the prints from our family portraits with lily B photography on Tuesday. I am SO beyond excited. If you are in the D.C. area, definitely have her do your photos. Her talent amazes me every time I see a new photo of hers. We feel so honored that she photographed us!!

-A little over a week until we leave for FL!

-Why isn't Breaking Bad back yet?!


With Love,
Brittany Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment